Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DG615 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 04:23 PM
    Bump on penis.
    I have a large bump on the left side of my penis. I noticed it exactly one week after receiving oral sex. It has gotten larger and is now about an inch. At the tip there is a red smaller bump about the size of a BB. I tend to think this is an outbreak of herpes but once again I am not sure and cannot judge. It does not look like a pimple. It is sore. Any suggestions as to what it is or what to do will be appreciated.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Mar 2, 2010, 05:05 PM

You should definitely consult a doctor, embarrassing as it may seem to be. There are many things the bump could be but doing nothing could be dangerous to you health if it's a serious issue.

Mar 2, 2010, 07:24 PM

Well I mean it only been here two or 3 days so I'm letting it be maybe to see if it goes away on its own. I mean that's possible too I hope.

Mar 3, 2010, 09:13 AM

It is possible that it could go away on it's own, but do you really want to take that risk with an area of your body so important to yourself. Wouldn't you rather take care of it before it gets to a point where a doctor may not be able to do anything for you? You've stated that it's grown to an inch in size in a matter of days and that it's sore. Those sound like two very serious warning signs to me. I think you would be very upset if you were never able to use your penis again. The choice is up to you of course, but it's better to be safe than sorry on this point I think. If you still don't want to go to the doctor there's something else you can try. Most medical groups have a nurse hotline you can call to discuss a problem you are having, you should check to see if your primary care physician has one. Describe your problem to the nurse and she will suggest the best course of action for you to take.

Mar 3, 2010, 08:04 PM

Gone for the most part

Mar 4, 2010, 10:13 AM

Good luck, I hope it goes away completely and doesn't turn into anything serious. If it comes back you should definitely consult a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on penis [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I was looking around before and noticed that on the shaft of my penis there was one single bump, it was a little bit red at first, but then I squeezed it a little and some white stuff started coming out of it, when I finished squeezing it out, the red-ness was gone and the bump is going...

Penis bump [ 7 Answers ]

All right so like many other of zillions of forums on the internet. I am going to ask for some help like all the others did... So I woke up 2 days ago and was in the bathroom before I was going to shower and I noticed a large bump on the right side of my penis shaft... Iam a 17 year old male -...

A bump on my penis [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know why but I havea bump on my penis on the partthat I pee the I don't knoe wats it called but it's the line that hold your penis thing I havea bump there ater this one girl did a blow job on me I want to know what to do to help it:(

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 and about a week ago I noticed a small bump on the underside of my penis just to the left, it does not hurt unless squeezed and then not much and it seems to becomes more noticeable during an erection. I am a virgin so its not sex related. I'm thinking of going to the doctor if it doesn't go...

View more questions Search