How to calculate total liabilities
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 05:59 PM

Add:-

Current Liabilities plus
    Long Term Liabilities.
    Current within one year.
    Long Term Liabilities , longer than one year.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2010, 06:48 PM

Assets minus Owners' Equity = Total Liabilities

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Net Income from total assets and Liabilities? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the problem: I have tried to find the solution but what I do not get is how I am supposed to find the net income when I do not know the revenue and expenses? The total assets and the total liabilities of a business at the beginning of the year and the end of the year are below. During...

Calculate total revenue [ 3 Answers ]

After several hours of trying to figure this out. Net income - expenses = revenue. The problem is that the question says not all items listed are included in the calculation of total revenue. Assets - liabilities - capital stock = retained earnings (We are given retained earnings as 6,400) Net...

How do I calculate revenues given assetts, liabilities, and owners equity? [ 2 Answers ]

I have to fill out the missing spots in this spreadsheet for my accounting class... I already figured out the missing assetts, liabilities, and owners equity numbers easily using the accounting equation (Assetts= liabilities + owners expense) Company X Beg of Year Assets=360 Liabilities=280...

Total Liabilities [ 1 Answers ]

If total liabilities increased by $5000, then: a. assets must have decreased by $5000 b. stockholder's equity must have increased by $50000 c. assets must have increased by $5000, or stockholders equity must have decreased by $5000 d. assets and stockholder's equity each increased by...

View more questions Search