Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Mar 2, 2010, 08:25 AM
    Applying for an apartment; not sure what to do!
    Hi, can someone tell me if traffic court cases are an issue when applying for an apartment? I had a court case for some false traffic violations ( driving uninsured and dead tags). I missed my court date by 2 days only, as I read the date wrong. I have already written a letter to the judge, and am having a lawyer file a motion to take off the warrant ( since they automatically give you one if you miss court), and to get a new court date. My question is do apartments look at this during a criminal background check? It is not criminal, but there is a warrant, so I am not sure what to do.:confused:

Check out some similar questions!

Applying for apartment; not sure what to do! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, can someone tell me if traffic court cases are an issue when applying for an apartment? I had a court case for some false traffic violations ( driving uninsured and dead tags). I missed my court date by 2 days only, as I read the date wrong. I have already written a letter to the judge, and...

Applying H4 visa after applying H1B [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, My fiance's employer is planning to apply her H1B visa on 1st Apr 2009. We are planning for a marriage date in 1st week of May 2009. I will be applying her H4 visa in May 2009. I just want to know if there can be any issues/problems while applying her H4 visa when she would have already...

Fire Damage to Apartment - Landlord using to upgrade apartment [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier this year my apartment was minimally damaged by a fire. The exact cause of the fire is unknown, however it is believed that my cat knocked something onto the stove which then turned on and burned the basket. Fire damage to the apartment was restricted to the kitchen stove area. Smoke...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.