Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gillianmaciver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 07:57 AM
    A ghost in my house said hello to me I am scared
    I moved into a new house.and one night I woke up in the middle of the night and sat up in bed and I heard a voice say hello to me I am terrified.gill
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Mar 2, 2010, 10:29 AM

Imagine how you'd be feeling if it had said "Boo". Say "Hi" back and see how it goes.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 11:51 AM

Don't be afraid of it.
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Mar 12, 2010, 01:16 PM

Did u say hello back?
    sendosha Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jun 4, 2010, 01:17 AM

Why are you "terrified"? It sounds friendly. If it said, "Get out!" or "I'm telling your mom!" then I would be scared. Just because someone dies doesn't make them Evil. They're still just a person, just like when they were alive.
    fgvrt45 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2010, 08:48 AM
    Dumys
    fgvrt45 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2010, 08:48 AM
    Dumys

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a ghost in my house. [ 4 Answers ]

I've lived in this house for about 15 years and I know the house was around before I lived here. I've had some really weird sensations lately. The first was a couple of nights ago when the lights in my house started getting dimmer then lighter then they went really dim , then back to normal. Then...

How to know if you have a ghost in your house? [ 70 Answers ]

I really want to know if there's any signs of a ghost in your house, because I keep going to sleep with my closet shut and when I wake up its open, someone help me!

I think I have a ghost in my house. Please help I am terrified and scared [ 2 Answers ]

Pictures move in my house and sometimes there are strange odors. Is there a service to see if one lives there. I just bought the house and am scared

I have ghost in my house [ 3 Answers ]

This may not have nothing to do with history but the other day I was laying in my living room, and I had my blanket over my head and then some how is was getting pulled down over my ear and then stopped. But after that I keeped hearing footsteps and me and my dog looked up nothing, so I laid on my...

Ghost in the house? [ 14 Answers ]

:( hi my name is screamin and we just moved into this apartment and me and my wife both her the weirdest sounds but only at nighti have ask the manger if there is anyway to get into the attic(thinking it was kids playing)and he said no it is sealed.but these sounds start as a thump,thump and then...

View more questions Search