Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BStan4226 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 07:24 AM
    Home page, favorites work fine, if I do a Google or bing search, r: can't open page
    I.E. Home page is MSN, I can open any link on that and works fine, If I do a new search on Google or bing, get can not open page. I have another computer at home that works fine, have compared settings and all are same. Please help.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 07:34 AM
    Download, install and run Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. It's best to run it in Safe Mode.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet Explorer could not open the search page. [ 2 Answers ]

I have Windows XP home edition. Overnight I have problems opening windows explorer. I have three computers connected to the one rooter. Only the one computer (all the sudden) will not connect to the internet. 1. I first changed and swapped around network cables, that did not work. 2. I installed...

Reason for IE could not open the search page [ 4 Answers ]

When I surf the internet go through my laptop using win xp I view the error of internet explorer could not open the search page may I know the reason for this?

Internet Explorer Could not open the search page [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Lenovo 3000 N100 laptop that is running Win XP SP2 which was formated recently. I do not have the restore CD so I proceeded to the Lenovo site to download the drivers. I downloaded from the internet, the wireless and Ethernet drivers using my desktop PC and installed both on the...

IE can not open search page [ 1 Answers ]

Internet explorer 6(sp2) error msg: Internet explorer can not open search page.

Internet Explorer cannot open search page [ 6 Answers ]

Hello Everyone... I have set up 3 computers for Internet and the 3rd one does not work correctly when going out to the Internet. I am able to dial out and connect with my provider (Chilitech) and even get the main page from Chilitech. When I go to click on a link or anything off the main page -...

View more questions Search