Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cute_balla6 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2006, 08:57 AM
    Coco butter Cream does it lighten skin
    Hey guys,

I heard the coco butter evens out skin tone and lightens it... is it true..
    Can someon tell be a skin lighten product I can buy from walmart
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 28, 2006, 06:02 PM
    Cocoa butter does not lighten the skin. This however softens and nourish the skin.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/beauty...ess-45330.html
    beachbabejeanie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 02:54 PM
    Hydroquinone will lighten skin - you can get it at Walmart. I think the cream is called Porcelana, but anything with Hydroquinone will work. It will lighten discolorations, freckles, etc.
    pinksky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 03:14 PM
    Yes coco butter is very good ,I have been use it for a very longtime from dark skin person to a light skin person.thank to coco butter
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 4, 2011, 03:21 PM

This is a very old thread. The coco butter site says it does NOT lighten skin. It DOES lighten scars.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does Shea Butter help for lighten uneven skin tone ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello folks, I am using pinch of saffron strand in boiled milk ( a glass) to drink everyday Since March 2006. Some of my friends said it will lighten the skin but it is going to take long term ( the funny thing is I never read from any of science page proven results:D ). Well my friends and I...

What works to lighten skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have some dark spots on my face from acne scars and I also have very dark knees. There are so many creams out there I have no idea what to try. Has anyone ever used Ma Ma Lotion? I'm thinking about trying that. Does anyone have any suggestions of what will work fast?

What is the best cream to lighten your skin giving it a fair natural look... HELP! [ 18 Answers ]

I have been hearing a lot about magic creams, fair and flawless and Makari, but what actually is the BEST for my skin? What's the most natural and does any of these have any side effects. PLEASE HELP!! I really need a cream to lighten my brown skin to make it look more lighter but natural and fair....

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Do l-glutathione really lighten the skin complexion? Please help! [ 1 Answers ]

I value your opinion. Do you know if l-glutathione actually can lighten a person's skin complexion and achieve an even skin tone?? I'm happy with my skin tone but I want to get rid of my ugly stretch marks which reminds me on overweight years as a teenager.. I just want to be able to wear a bikini...

View more questions Search