Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lozzybrad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 04:22 AM
    Death record of my house in 1975
    Please help, I have been told by a psychic that there was a man called phil, who lived in my house 35 years ago. I have been told he was brutally murdered with a chainsaw and hung. And now he waits in my attic and he's trying to contact me because he wants me and my family out of his house, he says my music is disturbing, and if I go out on the landing at 6am I will see his body hanging from the ceiling. Please help, how do I know if a man did really die in my house.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 2, 2010, 04:30 AM

Can the psychic tell you Phil's last name ?

Tick

Mar 2, 2010, 04:33 AM

No all she said was phil and he lived here 35 years a go, I wouldn't normally pay attention, but I've been here 2 years and the door to the attic opens on its own, however there is a train track runns near my back garden and I put it down to the vibration of that. But now I am not sure
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 2, 2010, 04:41 AM

You could go to your town hall records and look up your house number. I am sure they have a running list of all occupants of your house. Even if you find someone with that first name, what will it prove ? Nothing will tell you the circumstances of deaths in the house unless you want to spend a lot of money finding out.

Have an exorcism done. Or ask a priest how you can dispel a spirit from your home.

Tick

Mar 2, 2010, 05:01 AM

Thanks for your help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was there a death in my house [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, me and my friend were doing a ouija board and found some extremely strange paranormal activity. I know this sounds stupid... but we are serious. Something is not right and for some reason it has to do with the number 45. If you have any information please help. If you have an answer then you...

OK to record quitclaim 10 years later/8 yrs after death of grantee? [ 1 Answers ]

A quitclaim deed was given to the family physician 2001. The deed was unrecorded. The grantor died in 2002, and her estate probated. The land in the quitclaim deed was divided among heirs. Heirs were unaware of the deed at the time the land was divided, nor did the grantee make anyone aware of...

Death record [ 1 Answers ]

How did john ormandy of morgan county Indiana die?

Death record [ 2 Answers ]

Death ofcarl d fedelski

Trying to find Birth Record of Father in France and Death Certificates of Grandparent [ 2 Answers ]

My father was born in Marseilles, France in 1911. He came to America in the 1930's. He received word his father, mother, sister and brother were killed During a bombing in World War II. They lived in Alsace Lorraine. My father Tried for two years to find any information on their deaths, but...

View more questions Search