Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    g4norman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 02:32 AM
    Since upgrading to v 3.6 I can no longer get Firefox to open .html files.
    Since upgrading to v3.6 I can no longer get my .html files to open in Firefox ! They work OK on Safari. I need to use this facility as a web developer to test my code before I go live.
    Can you suggest what to do ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 2, 2010, 02:35 AM
    Have your tried Right click and Open With and just make FF the default ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't open word document downloaded from email on Firefox [ 1 Answers ]

I am unable to open any downloaded MS word documents from email in Firefox. I get a message that word unable to open, security issue. This doesn't happen in Safari.

How can I open a Firefox browser [ 1 Answers ]

I downloaded Firefox - when I try to open a browser, I get a message that tells me there is a proxy server blocking. My proxy server setting is on automatic setting - there is no proxy. I don't know what to do to get Firefox. Jeff Davis

Open LAN Computer Through HTML [ 3 Answers ]

Hi There, I always put \\10.0.0.2 in RUN to open a PC in our LAN network. This method opens the above IP in explorer showing shared contents. I want to open the above IP through a link in HTML Page. It should open in explorer too. WHY? Actually most user of our network don't know which...

Firefox won't open pdf. [ 15 Answers ]

When I click on a pdf link online using FireFox, I get the error message below. When I click on a pdf link in IE, the pdf opens fine. Am I supposed to do something in Firefox or Adobe to fix the problem. I can't even tell what they're trying to tell me to do! Thanks!

Files won't show (html) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post... I am having trouble with my website, I can't seem to get all of the html files on my website to show, my website is at http://www.mytag.co.uk the index.html file shows and the download link works (also the file links work but none of the other links work. I have...

View more questions Search