Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayla08matt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 12:07 AM
    1884-o morgan dollar how can I tell its value
    I have a 1884-O Morgan dollar not in mint condition. How can I tell what its worth and where is the best place to sell it?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 09:40 PM
    Hi, kayla08matt!

Do you know what the graded condition of it might be, please?

Thanks!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2010, 10:59 PM

Kayla08matt- FIRST of all,Welcome,to the site
    you w ill find a lot of good people on hear,and some pretty good and knolageable experts in different areas;; OK now to your questions=
    #1=from 1873 till 1885; the coinage was the [trade dollars and, gold dollars ,witch were the unit coin;; #2=please look on the back side of your coin and see if across the bottom,the words [ trade dollar and go to this site,and it will give you all the information you need to figure out the condition and grade of your coin, just follow each grade exp;aintion for each grade and condition ,looking at your coin as you read them ; after you do please write a post on here, and let me know both answers so that I can answer your questions; Waiting your reply;;Thanks;;; Have a great day and GOD BLESS;; F.B.E. good evening clough -F.B.E.
    PS <almost forgot the site;; [ http;/www.acoin.com/grading.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 1884 One Dollar Double Eagle Coin [ 3 Answers ]

What is the estimated value?

Worth 1884 Morgan Silver Dollar? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an 1884 Morgan silver dollar in very good condition could you tell me what it is worth and where do I can go to sell? Thanks.

1884 morgan dollar coin [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 1884 morgan dollar coin (not in mint condition). Does it worth anything?

1884 Dollar Coin [ 5 Answers ]

I have an 1884 dollar that has no d stamped onit and has a dark colloration and barely touched coul you tell me anything about it I have a lot of rare money FBE

Amish PA 1884 [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am writing a series of books about a young amish girl in 1884. However I need some information on how amish lived, their traditions and customs, etc. I want to be true to there culture and not get anything wrong. If anyone has any information I would love it.

View more questions Search