Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kagsem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 07:04 PM
    Company
    1- selectting a company to " work for ", which is currently seeking to develop international markets or expand its existing international operations.

2- selectting a product. One product should be selected from the organisation's product portfolio. Based on this selection the brief requires an assessment of market demand ( market analysis ); an assessment of the segmentation and positioning opportunities in the domestic/international markets; an assessment of the size of the international market(s) for the product and a forecast of futre demand.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2010, 07:13 PM
    Hi, kagsem!

Is this something that you're needing to do for homework, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received [ 4 Answers ]

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received $97,947 for the bonds. Using the straight-line method, the amount of interest expense for the first semiannual interest period is:

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

How can I write a good company profile as my company deals in debt collections. [ 1 Answers ]

Am setting up a company dealing in debt collections. Am an accountant and my partner is an attorney- lawyer. We want to contact banks, hospital insurance hotels and persons as doctors.

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received [ 1 Answers ]

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received $97,947 for the bonds. Using the straight-line method, the amount of interest expense for the first semiannual interest period is:

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

View more questions Search