Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jon G Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 06:33 PM
    Fan switch on hunter ceiling fan model #20537 not working.
    The fan switch on my hunter ceiling fan model #20537 is not working. What colored wires are supposed to go into the switch, and at what position on the switch? I have 3 wires, green, brown and gray. The switch has 4 slots, 3 L 2 1
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 03:18 PM

How was it originally connected?

My bet is, the switch is fine, and something else is wrong.

Ceiling fan pullchain replacement and repair - Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter fan and light switch model 27182 [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, here is my problem... I'm replacing an old single light/fan switch from with a new Hunter model 27182 combo switch. Here is what I have... from the ceiling my wiring is as follows and how it is connected to my new fan. White/white, black/black, red/blue, and two green and 1 bare wire wired...

Fan and light in Hunter ceiling fan stopped working [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Hunter ceiling fan with four lights. Then without anything unusual happening the fan and lights simultaneously stopped working. I operate the unit using a wall switch. When I turn the switch to "on" I can hear the unit beep so I know that power is going to it, but when I press the fan or...

Hunter ceiling fan Switch [ 2 Answers ]

How do I disconnect the pull chain fan switch and wire it together since it has a remote switch on the wall. At one time it worked however, I think there always was a short in the pull chain switch. Can this be bypassed? Thanks.

Hunter Ceiling Fan Model 23783 [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any problem piggy backing the electrical hook-up to the fan via the Hunter "Ceiling/Fan & Light Control (27183) to an exsisting wall outlet.

Hunter ceiling fan switch [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved into a place with a hunter ceiling fan/light. At first the wall switch seemed to do something (there is no remote and there are no pull chains), although it seemed random to me. Now the wall switch does nothing. And without a remote or pull chain--nothing. Any advice to get that fan...

View more questions Search