Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swissmagnumgmbh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 02:05 PM
    What does Please insert a disc into drive F:. MEAN?
    I got a new software (Soundpool DVD Collection 16) and wanted to dowload it to my computer. Im using Sony Vaio CW windows 7, I inserted the software CD, it ejects when I double click to open the file or download the software. It says 'Please insert a disc into drive F:.' what should I do ?
    Please email me if you have the answer to REMOVED (thank u)
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Mar 2, 2010, 02:48 AM

If other discs are usable, odds are there is a problem with the Soundpool disc, defect or dirt. Otherwise, the drive may be malfunctioning or not support the disc type.
    SANKARANARAYANA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 06:26 AM
    When I put dvd cd into the disk the message is shown as Please insert cd into the drive f. but the computer disk reading the ordinary cds except DVDs - I should change the drive or repair - kindly clarify

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insert a disc into disc drive D: [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, recently I bought a new game called Red Alert 3... but when I put it in my computer doesn't load it instead it makes a grinding noise, then stops for a few seconds, then noise again etc. and if I try and go Computer and double click on disc drive D to load it up all it says is Please insert a...

Insert a disk into drive D [ 25 Answers ]

I recently purchaced a computer game called the Sims 2 Double Deluxe. I put the disk into the top drive (D). The game instructions said that it should lead you to the Autorun menu and then you can continue with the installation. However that menu did not come up. I then did what it told me to...

Drive not ready. Insert boot disk into drive A: [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently trying to upgrade from windows 98 to windows xp. I have upgraded the RAM to 256. When I reboot I get "Drive not ready.. Insert Boot Disk into Drive A:". I have gone into the BIOS and have changed the boot sequence to boot first from the hard drive then the cd rom. It still...

To insert disk into the drive [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new 1G sony VAIO pen drive. When I click on "my computer" and see that there is a "removable disk" folder (e.g. the pen drive has been drive). But when I click on the removable drive, I was asked "Please insert a disk to the drive". I cannot format the removable either. Please...

Please insert disk into drive A [ 4 Answers ]

I took my computer apart and put it back together since I installed a cd burner. However I'm having issues with my floppy. At first the light was staying on because I had the cable reversed. I changed the cable and made sure pin1 was aligned with the red stripe. Win2k sees the floppy drive but...

View more questions Search