Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bethanys Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 11:28 AM
    If I steal in the past does that mean I won't go to hevan?
    Its about god. I've become a christian. And I stealed in the past dose that mean I won't go to hevan??
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2010, 11:54 AM
    Hi, bethanys!

Have you asked God for forgiveness and are you resolved to not repeat the same acts again?

Thanks!
    bethanys Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 11:59 AM

Thank you!!
    I was so worryed and yes I have but I'm going to repeat them to make sure god can hear of how sorry I am!
    Thank you soooo so much!!
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Mar 13, 2010, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bethanys View Post
    its about god. iv jst become a christian. and i stealed in the past dose that mean i wont go to hevan????
    Stealing in the past, present or future has nothing what so ever to do with you going to heaven.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2010, 02:37 PM

A core foundation of Christianity is forgiveness. To understand this better, please see your Pastor for more explanation and help in understanding your particular faith's beliefs about forgiveness.
    dronit Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 05:38 AM
    Don't worry you won't go to hevan its make believe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I told her her past bothered me, now she won't talk to me [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, so I've been with this girl for close to 10 months now, everything's been OK the past few months but recently I feel like things haven't been the same. A little background on my girl, she's nice, caring, funny and smart, but like all people there are some things about her that bothered me a...

Husband won't except my past [ 3 Answers ]

My husband won't except my past, which I thought he had, I knew that he had mixed feelings about, but thought that he got over that. Now everything has blown up in my face. He accuses me of not getting over all that happened to me in my life, but he is the one that keeps bringing eveything up and...

89 si civic won't rev past 2500 rpm [ 1 Answers ]

Just put another engine into my civic it sounds good but idles high at 1750 rpm. When I try taking it past 2500rpm it hits what sounds like a rev limit. It will rev past 2500 if you give it some gas as soon as you turn it over it will rev up but after about a second it dies out and goes back to...

New AC unit won't cool temp past 77 F [ 10 Answers ]

This is an upstairs 2 ton unit for aprox 1300/1400 sq ft. (central) Old unit (same as above) use to get the upstairs as cold as we wanted, But so far this summer it did not, After repeated service to the unit w/o any improvement, We had it replaced. The old unit started running non stop...

View more questions Search