Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iloveeggs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 09:20 AM
    How to describe heaven?
    Lots of people describe heaven differntly I describe it as a beautiful place.
    When you die you walk into a light and everythink is perfect but that's only if you're a true Christan or other religon :D
    Abraham34 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 04:24 PM

Any human concept of heaven is restricted by the mind's inability to form concepts of what is has never experienced, so we usually sentimentalise it as best we can. The apostle Paul had, I believe, a nano-second peek at this indescribable realm and was unable to describe it - saying, in effect, that it was awesome beyond anything he could grasp! Two things I am sure of, (1) the King of Kings (Jesus) has promised us a place in Heaven if and only if, we are faithful to Him here on planet Earth, and (2) all our senses will be heightened to a remarkable degree and we have new 'bodies' (& minds I suppose) to be able to appreciate all that we will experience for all eternity. But why, O why, does everyone want and expect to see Mums and Dads, old friends and earth relatives I do not know - someone tell me?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can You Describe Heaven? [ 28 Answers ]

Please give me a description (what you imagine) heaven to be like! Pleasee

Describe Heaven [ 43 Answers ]

Give your best description of "heaven". There will be a follow up later, but please address this request first.

Who sings the song Heaven o Heaven.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Ive been looking everywhere do find out who sings that slow song that goes "Heaven o Heaven can you help me, Iam down on my knees please heaven, heaven, heaven, I close my eyes and shes all I see heaven o heaven can you help me" The group or singer sort of sound like Boyz II Men Please...

Describe Heaven [ 17 Answers ]

This is for people who believe in a life after death. Does your belief influence the way you live your life? If yes, please describe what you anticipate this life will be like.

View more questions Search