Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjrieara07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 08:36 AM
    How to correct the recorded incorrect amount on the books
    As recorded incorrectly in the books as $4,126. Which is mistakenly recorded instead of $4,216. How do correct this error in the Bank
    tjrieara07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 08:38 AM

Mistakenly recorded in the books as $4, 126 instead of $4, 216. How do you correct this error in the bank
    Corrine1507 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 12:52 PM

Is this a deposit or a withdrawal. In your general Ledger post $90.00 to the accounts posted to in the original transaction. As a debit or credit depending on if it is a deposit or a withdrawal and use the original journal entry number as your reference and wire an explanition as to what happened.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Example of Asset disposal recorded in the appropriate books [ 1 Answers ]

I would like you to show me how asset disposal is recorded in the appropriate books with the aid of these books and not just explanations.

Texas law... how long does an employer have to correct and incorrect paycheck? [ 3 Answers ]

I started a new job as a Nursing Supervisor a month ago. On my first paycheck I noticed that the pay rate was $4/hr less than it was supposed to be. Payroll said No problem that it would be added to my next paycheck. Second paycheck (a week ago) the rate is still $4/hr less and correction from...

Recorded amount of Payroll on an Income Statement. [ 1 Answers ]

Shoot I messed up my question. So I will ask again. Is the gross amount of payroll listed on the income statement? I am confused because that contains the employee withholding taxes and is paid by the employee and not the company. Please help. Thanks.

Correct and incorrect entries [ 1 Answers ]

Oh thank you. I get it now. But I still had a few problems with these. So I was wodnering If someone can tell me how these were done. I am a mother of a nursing student and I am interested in doing accounting diploma. So I want to learn before I decide. I was wondering if someone can tell me what...

Amount incorrect [ 4 Answers ]

I had a car that was repossed and the lender sold it but is charging me the full amount of the loan. How do I find out how much he sold the vehical for and would I only owe the diffrence

View more questions Search