Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ali al-redha Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 05:57 AM
    How to write a letter to appoint agent of products
    I want to give sole distributorship of my products and make agent for our brand

Mar 1, 2010, 05:58 AM

How to write a letter to appont an agent for our products

Mar 1, 2010, 06:00 AM
    How to write a letter to appoint agent of products
    We want to give a sole distributorship to one of our clients of our products... how to write a letter to describe so

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write Letter [ 5 Answers ]

I need to write a letter to companies, hotels, etc.. Introducing our optical (vision/eye wear).

Introduction letter of hotel to travel agent [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I want to write a letter of our hotel marketing to travel agent... So tell me to the format of this letter.

Introduction Letter (Company and its Products to Potential Clients) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to prepare an Introduction Letter about our Company and the products to our potential clients. Our Company is Kuwait’s only authorized Chrysler Jeep and Dodge Distributor. Kindly provide me with some tips to prepare a decent and attractive Intro. Thanks, Bobita:confused:

How to write an intro letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my Q is I have just started a mall advertising consultancy in dubai and I want to writ a wining introduction letter to my previous clients in other agencies I worked for can you advise me on how to do this or give me examples for such letters

View more questions Search