Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2010, 10:01 PM
    Power outage...
    Power outage...
    Due to a power outage, only one paramedic responded to the call. The house was very dark so the paramedic asked Kathleen, a three (3) year old girl to hold a flashlight high over her mommy so he could see while he helped deliver the baby. Very diligently, Kathleen did as she was asked. The mom pushed and pushed and after a little while, Connor was born.

The paramedic lifted him by his little feet and spanked him on his bottom. Connor began to cry.

The paramedic then thanked Kathleen for her help and asked the wide-eyed three year old what she thought about what she had just witnessed.

Kathleen quickly responded, "He shouldn't have crawled in there in the first place . . . smack his butt again!":D
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2010, 11:37 PM
    Funny
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2010, 03:36 PM

Well he shouldn't have... but did anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A.C not operating after power outage [ 1 Answers ]

I had a power outage (15hrs) in my town - The ac unit did not kick on after power was restored - I replaced fuses to the unit - checked the breaker - put fresh batteries in the thermostat (White-Rogers 1F80-51) The fan will operate but the compressor will not -

Partial Power Outage [ 6 Answers ]

An amazing (to me) thing happened at our house yesterday. About mid morning, we started to notice several of our lights were out. Also, the stove had no power, but the fridge did. 3 of my GFCI circuits could not 'test' or reset at all indicative of no power. Several circuits were fine others...

Power Outage [ 4 Answers ]

The upstairs of my house consists of two rooms that are powered by two 20 amp breakers which are tied together. A few days ago one of the rooms lost all power while the other room continues to work fine. The power is still out and I have reset the breaker several times and this doesn't work. ...

Partial power outage [ 1 Answers ]

Last night before bed I thought I was turning off the surge protector to my TV/DVD/HD Cable Box (which was humming and running warm since I got it 2 weeks ago). When I hit the button - the displays went off and I thought all was well and went to bed. This morning when I got up and went to turn on...

AC after power outage [ 2 Answers ]

After coming back from a family trip, we found that there had been a power outage. Several breakers were off position and some electronics (especially telephone) are completely dead. Now, after resetting the breakers, all the power problems are OK except AC. The control panel of AC seems...

View more questions Search