Ask
    keaste Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2010, 06:34 PM
    Have new black cartridge but it tells me to reinstall ink cartridge
    Message states to reinstall black cartridge but I already have
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 28, 2010, 07:44 PM

On some printers when you change the cartrage you need to initilize it. Did you try that?
    It should try to print a test patern for alaignment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to reinstall the cartridge in a shower mixer valve [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I need to reinstall the cartridge in a shower mixer valve. I have removed the black part and have the new piece but I don't remember how to install the black part again. I believe this a Foremost shower. The last photo is how I think it should be installed. Can anyone confirm this?...

Ink Cartridge for HP [ 1 Answers ]

I hv a hp photosmart 7200 series printer and the manual says I need to use a HP#57 tri-color and HP#58 photo print catridge. My question is whether I could use the HP#56 Black for both slots instead. Thanks KK

Printing with all black ink cartridge [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Canon MP600 printer and it has two black ink cartridges, one for color and one that is for black only. When I run out of the black color ink I can't print in black. How do I print using the black only cartridge?

HP 7410 ink cartridge issues (96 black) [ 3 Answers ]

I have a recently new (last 12 months) hp 7410 all in one printer and purchased the (96 + 97) Combo-pack and for some reason the (96 black) cartridge isn't fitting / clicking in to place. I have installed them in the past with out problems... any suggestions or ideas as to why I'm suddenly having...

View more questions Search