Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 07:40 PM

Told you had nothing to worry about. You do understand the ex thing and the no contact thing. You need to some time to be single do not jump head first into another relationship.

It might bother you but she is your ex. You need to stop meeting online , etc...

Good luck with everything...
    BWK10 Posts: 127, Reputation: 34

Jun 7, 2010, 07:42 PM

Yeah I know the NC thing works. It worked with my ex ex, but I can't seem to stop checking her Facebook or her profile on this site... It's dumb and only setting me back but I can't seem to overcome the feeling to do it.
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 07:43 PM

You need to erase all the contacts, email addresses, Facebook , etc...

Jun 7, 2010, 07:47 PM

I have, I can still see her Facebook even though she's not my "friend" and I can't delete her from the site
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Jun 7, 2010, 07:50 PM

You can block people on Facebook so you can't see anything they write on others pages and you can't see their page at all.

Jun 7, 2010, 07:51 PM

I know but it still doesn't keep me from unblocking her and seeing her
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 07:51 PM

Okay you got to stop because it is becoming obsessive. SELF CONTROL.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2010, 07:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BWK10 View Post
    I know but it still doesnt keep me from unblocking her and seeing her
    Thought you were over doing DUMB things :rolleyes:

C'mon Buddy we can't do it for you , how long do you want to stay feeling like cr*p.

Jun 7, 2010, 08:35 PM

Least amount of time as possible, self-control isn't my strong point. Lol
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 09:23 PM

Well maybe that is something you need to learn and over come.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jun 7, 2010, 09:38 PM
    You crossed the line, and I'm not so sure you did it accidentally by happening upon her car, and waiting to see where she was. Why did you do that in the first place.

If she did see you, that would creep her out.

Before you go any further with keeping 'tabs' on her, think about the consequences.

At this stage of the game you should be able to accept that the relationship is over. That means not looking for her, watching her, checking Facebook, etc. It is over.

If you don't garner some self control and step up and do the right thing here in leaving her alone, you are asking for trouble.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jun 7, 2010, 11:12 PM

BWK10, you want advice? Don't rush into relationsips so fast. As I was reading your "novel" I had to check the date of the dang thing because I was so shocked that you both were so invested into each other so quickly. Only 3.5 months?

You are 21, you are VERY young, and you have so much growing and maturing to do as you go through your life.

Enjoy your single life and find yourself. Figure out what you truly want in life. Don't let relationships define who you are..

Try not to put so much pressure on meeting the perfect person. Those things usually come when you're least expecting it.
    blueandred Posts: 9, Reputation: 6

Jun 8, 2010, 12:07 AM

Is this the same girl that you tried to "bump" into when you saw her car?

Jun 8, 2010, 12:09 AM

Yes
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2010, 12:16 PM
    Yeah I know, but I don't want it to get around that I'm a "stalker" cause I'm not. I just think maybe it was bumping into her she would realize she still missed me or something....kind of pathetic to say. I hope maybe I am overdoing this, just a concern,

Show me a person who hasn't done something dumb and I'll stand on my head and sing... "Yellow Submarine"... Let it go and move on. You sound like a nice guy. Don't bother her anymore. There's another girl you'll meet someday... :D
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 8, 2010, 12:32 PM

Your threads have been merged so as not to confuse us, so keep all your posts about the same subject here and just post updates and give input to the advice and questions you receive. No need for new threads about the same thing.

Sorry guy, but you have so many open threads that jump from the old girl, to the new girl, that merging all your threads becomes even more confusing. You sure don't need a new girl in your life, before you heal from the first one, so before you start yet another thread, why not just read the stickies at the front of this forum, so you can learn to stop playing games with your own mind.

Jun 9, 2010, 08:06 PM

Ugh. I get so pissed off, she wrote me a message tonight on that website saying "Stop lying about your height"... I'm 5'9" and listed myself as 5"10"... my drivers license even lists me at that. No idea why this pisses me off.
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2010, 08:11 PM
    Ugh. I get so pissed off, she wrote me a message tonight on that website saying "Stop lying about your height"...I'm 5'9" and listed myself as 5"10"...my drivers license even lists me at that. No idea why this pisses me off.
    Leave her alone... she doesn't want you. Find someone else...

Jun 9, 2010, 08:11 PM

I have left her alone, she messaged me... lol. I told her to get lost the last day I saw her.
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2010, 08:13 PM
    I have left her alone, she messaged me...lol. I told her to get lost the last day I saw her.

Block her number. Block her from FaceBook... that should take care of the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Good idea o bad idea [ 3 Answers ]

I am going down to near my ex girlfriend lives in a few weeks. I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to tell her and see if she wants to hangout as friends or something. I haven't talked to her since we broke up in march, and things between us started so fast and then ended even quicker. Here...

Is it a good idea or a bad idea. [ 9 Answers ]

My daughter is 5. and she has developed this habit of getting up in the mornings at 3am and getting into things in the fridge and cupboards for late night snacks. I have tried fridge locks and cupboard locks, but she is just too darn smart and figures them all out! My question is, would it be...

Chemo Good or bad idea [ 1 Answers ]

My sister asked if I would pose this question for her. My sisters dog Roxy is a 7/12 year old boxer mix that was just diagnosed with an aggressive form of lymphoma. She is so confused on what to do. She was wondering if she puts her dog through chemo will she make her dog just suffer for nothing...

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

View more questions Search