Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Acores408 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2010, 05:45 PM
    Tips for classA drive test
    I'm nervous about my class A drive test tomorrow. This is my last chance because I've failed it twice. I think I got it now but we'll see. Any tips from class A drivers?
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Feb 28, 2010, 07:57 PM

Why did you fail it the first 2 times?
    Acores408 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 02:30 PM
    Do you have a class A? Inspection 1st time, skills 2nd time
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Mar 3, 2010, 11:37 PM

Yes, I do have my class A cdl. If the inspection part is getting you, it helps to 1)study, 2)point out anything and everything you see, because as long as you get all the components inspected, it doesn't matter if you repeat or over-inspect. As long as you cover them all, you will pass. Just start from a certain spot and move in a certain way like an s-shape from front to back. Study will help you by knowing the names, and the s-shape will keep you from jumping around too much.

As far as the skills, you need to practice, of course, but most importantly, take your time. Do not worry that you are blocking traffic. Do not worry that someone is riding your DOT bumper. It happens. Just stay safe, and don't let any other student, or driver pressure you to try and go too fast. Keep cool, and don't think too much about what others want you to do. Driving a big truck will teach you patience, and if you have it on the test, you'll be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need tips for the Road Test. [ 9 Answers ]

I have problems relaxing. I'm getting my road test tomorrow in Kitchener (a city notorious for its terrible roads), and I'm extremely nervous. When I get nervous, I shake, twitch, and piss my pants - metaphorically speaking, that is (*ahem*). I took the road test before, but it was a long time ago...

Failed urine test in jan. 08 when can I drive again [ 7 Answers ]

I tested positive for thc in jan. 08,when will I be able to drive truck.and is their a company that will hire me.I have 4yrs otr with clean driving record no tickets or accidents

Lightening dyed hair tips (tips are almost black) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have medium auburn hair naturally. I dyed my hair a dark auburn but there is a section of my hair where the tips (two inches from root to tip) is almost black. I want to lighten these tips. Would using Peroxide Volume 20 mixed with shampoo do this?

How to format a hard drive on a dell desktop with XP home edition and no floppy drive [ 18 Answers ]

How do I format a hard drive on a Dell Dimension 8110 with Windows XP home edition 2007 without a floppy drive? I tried to follow answers to some similar qustions posted previously on this site but when I do I get messages like "what's the disk volume label" from the command prompt window after...

Driving test tips [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone give me the secret to backing up in to a parking lot space between two cars? (not parallel.. ) Thanks ;)

View more questions Search