Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZAAN Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2010, 05:05 AM
    Need sleep, are on stilnox, clinics can cure the addiction but how do I sleep after
    I have been drinking stilnox for three years to sleep, understand I am sort of addictive to it, been to docters, clinics, sleeping facilities, drank herbal medicine, follwed what's called sleep hygience, drank serotonin enhancers, NOTHING works, it's extremely difficult to get stilnox here and don't know hat to do, I want to cure my addiction but how will that fix my sleeping problems, I have have had them since childhood, and with stilnox I still only sleep about two hours a night, but it does work to some extent, even for just a while, people think I am just another addict ott even worse but you will never know how it feels unless your in that position, so please don't judge, I am sure there are millions of people out there feeling the same way, PLEASE HELP
    ZAAN Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2010, 05:07 AM
    need sleep
    Nooreddin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2011, 05:24 AM

I occasionally use stilnox, I am not sure if this the right name as I have forgotten the name and lost the pack while moving house.But I know for sure that the pills are made in France. I am not addicted to the medicine in any way, for example I take the pill if I could not sleep for any reason, but a pack of 30 pills would last for one year or more.

The question is : how can get the medicine? Is there any other pill which is made in france for sleep aid that I can order?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2011, 08:22 AM

Countries where available and equivalents are available at:

Stilnox - Drugs.com

The drug is not marketed in the US but internationally concerns have been raised about it's safety profile:

As example: Stilnox/Ambien/Imovane: The Sleep Drugs That Can Kill
    Nurseonlinenow Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 01:19 PM
    Well, don't do drugs for a start
    2. always imagine you sitting in the cold with a boy and then think about you snogging him
    E.g Your Mate's Boyfreind!
    It worked for me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

8month old has less sleep, can some one tell me how to put him to sleep [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my son is 8month and 2 week old; still I tie him when he is sleeping as he kicks the blanket in the night and gets cold…. If I keep the AC less then he sweat and won’t get good sleep. If I keep in un tied then he starts crawling or sits in night and won't sleep for long time can some one tell me...

Sleep vs No Sleep [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter who is now 15 months still does not sleep through the night. I admit that this is my fault. She has a sleep association with nursing. Family members are telling me I need to wean her and that this will solve the problem... I just don't think this is the case and I'm not ready to wean...

What exactly is sleep [ 3 Answers ]

Wat exactly is sleep? What's makes us fall asleep? What makes us need sleep?

Now she won't sleep at all [ 5 Answers ]

It has been a week of crate training so far for our 10 week old beagle. We had some problems with her pooping in her crate, found out she had worms and diharia, stool is now firm sometimes and super loose others. She is on a pill for her diharia and we gave her her worm pill last night. She is...

View more questions Search