Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daisa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2010, 01:39 AM
    Cartoon movie with a boy the goes through fables(tortoise and hare,boy cries wolf,etc
    Trying to figure out a cartoon movie(possible 80's) with a boy that goes through an adventure of fables, the boy who cried wolf, the tortoise and the hare, the ant and the grasshopper, etc.. The boy had brown hair and there was a donkey that ventured with him. Some part the wind and the sun try to remove the jacket off them boy. A bear chases the boy and the donkey and the donkey plays dead and the bear leaves him alone. Does anybody know which movie I am talking about?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 28, 2010, 11:41 AM

Possibly this one: Classic Cartoon: Manga Aesop Monogatari (Series)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon, "the boy who cry wolf". [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, when I was about 8 or 9, in the late 80s, I saw this cartoon that started as the fairy tale "the boy who cry wolf". The last time he cry wolf no one believe him and the wolf chased him and he fall into a hole and that hold lead him to a new world. Like a fairy tale world. He had to go...

Movie boy cries on a figure and it comes alive when it goes into the sea it is turned [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this movie... It's about a boy in Medieval times (?) who finds a little figurine of a dragon/monster/thing and one day he cries on it and wakes the next morning to find that his tears brought it to life. I don't remember the middle, but at the end his brother/father figures...

Need to find old cartoon sci-fi movie about a lost boy [ 4 Answers ]

From what I remember the boy is separated from his guardian and the story follows his travels on a strange planet there is also a side story with 2 small creatures that seem to narrate Near the end of the movie the boy pairs up with an alien doglike creature that meets its end in a forrest filled...

View more questions Search