Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    [email protected] Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2010, 01:24 AM
    Plumbing graduate 2009 at regional traning center, Zamboanga city
    Graduating student year 2009 at regional training center,San rogue Zamboanga City
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 28, 2010, 01:39 PM

And your question is??
    truck 41 Posts: 221, Reputation: 21

Feb 28, 2010, 09:56 PM

Congrats.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liverpool v Man City 22/01/2009 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all Does anyone know where I can get tickets for the mentioned match? I'm very desperate as I booked a trip away with my boyfriend and want to surprise him with tickets. Any help wpuld be appreciated thank you

Complete Lack of or hidden plumbing vent. Older home in city limits. [ 4 Answers ]

I live in southern Minnesota and own my own house. The house was built in 1922, on what used to be a refuse site, and we cannot find any plumbing vents. All pipes are visible from the basement. The main pipe goes straight down under our toilet, while the bathroom sink and tub both branch in right...

Resident status for income taxes for a graduate student in New York City [ 1 Answers ]

I am a graduate student in New York City. I receive a scholarship that covers tuition and extra award for room and board. I understand that this extra award is taxable even if the college did not give me any 1099 forms and did not include extra award in the 1098-T form. The question is whether I...

City mouse has country plumbing :( [ 8 Answers ]

Help! I rented a rural home (a first). We find when we flush he toilet with any solids... the solids don't flush! :eek: The toilet isn't blocked... but doesn't seem to have the power to pull the solids down. Instead... contents seem to 'spin'... then settle again. :( We're on well water,...

View more questions Search