Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dannixr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 10:54 PM
    Human bugs
    The movie am trying to remember was played a lot in the 90s its about these people that look like humans but are actually insects it's a comedy film and it even has a dog that's an insect, with in the movie there's a girl that's a insect that gives birth to a green jelly like egg but it gets squiched by these men and at the end of movie the family of human looking insects end up in this like leaf, woodland area and there's loads of wee jelly eggs.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 28, 2010, 04:37 AM

Maybe this one?

Meet the Applegates (1990)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Human Biology- Human eyes changing color? [ 23 Answers ]

Can human eyes change color, or is it just different types of light reflecting in their eyes? I am dating someone whose eyes are sometimes very blue, but sometimes green. I also have a friend whose eyes change from brown to green.

Little Bugs [ 6 Answers ]

The last couple of weeks, I've noticed thes tiny bugs at all of my windows in my house. They were at every window even the ones upstairs. The bugs were also in my bathroom/bathtub. They are so tiny that it looks like a dot just crawling around. I've sprayed and sprayed and I can't get rid of...

Movie vampire falls in love with a human and eats and drink human food to become human [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a vampire who falls in love with a human woman and tries to become human by eating and drinking human food

I have bugs in my laundry that I need to ID [ 4 Answers ]

I was sorting my dirty laundry and noticed some little bugs amongst my clothes. They are too small to get a good picture (3-5mm), have 6 legs, antenna and a reddish-black pear-shaped body with no markings that I can see. I have never seen these bugs before and now all of a sudden they were in my...

View more questions Search