Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mechman2300 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 10:35 PM
    Find song by music video
    Have video of a song stuck in my head can't remenber words or name of song or band... all I remneber is the screen.. one female singer outfront singing, someone to the left and right of here.. location is in a aircraft junkyard/ salvage yard, desert screen, believe it form the 1990's (late) though it was the cranbarriers, but can't find video. Aaahhh its driving me crazy lol
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Feb 28, 2010, 04:09 PM

YouTube - The Corrs - Breathless

My first guess was it! Win!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a song using music video description only [ 39 Answers ]

so I'm trying to find this song, but I've forgotten everything except the video. It was a song that already came with the mp3 I bought at best buy a few years ago. It's old, but only about 5-6 years old. So this girl goes to do her laundry at this laundry mat and when she looks intoa washing...

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 14 Answers ]

Hi all. I saw a music video of a classic song. Now I've totally forgot how the song goes, the artist's name and the song title... unfortunately all I have is a brief description of the music video. It's a young white male solo artist, maybe mediterranean, short hair, good looking. It's a...

Old Song: Can only remember music video. Song clip included. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay what I remember is that it's mostly classical there really are no lyrics to it. In the music video there is a girl with a blond afro, she's white and she's dancing with a guy in what seems to be a ball room. The whole video is just plain weird- and seems like a dream. The title of the...

View more questions Search