Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 07:27 PM
    How to fix a cracked drain pipe
    How do I fix a cracked pvc drain pipe, that sets under my shower foundation. It is a 2" PVC drain pipe.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Feb 27, 2010, 08:03 PM

Is it exposed and accessible ? How do you know it is broken ? Back to you...
    mocerinoj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 06:30 PM
    I have the same problem... when I removed the fiberglass shower pan the coupler cracked and came off with the pan (I now know I should have held the pipe in place while I removed the pan). I have about an inch exposed on one side and 1/8 inch on the other..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fix a cracked Toilet Tank [ 7 Answers ]

What kind of adhesive do I use to fix a Toilet tank that was cracked so it doesn't leak... I forgot to put antifreeze in my tank while I left my cabin and the tank cracked and got water all over. Now I have a Tank that is very hard to replace because the rough in from the wall is only 9inches from...

Repairing a cracked drain pipe [ 7 Answers ]

I've attached a picture of the drain pipe. The kitchen and bathroom sink and bathtub all lead into this pipe before the crack. The crack is about 4" long in a lead pipe (I believe) which is threaded into a cast iron T. The crack goes all the way to the cast iron T and I'm wondering if that would...

Cracked/Crumbled tub drain pipe, best way to repair. [ 6 Answers ]

House built in the 50's, and the original drain pipe from the 1st floor tub extends about 12" down into the garage below. This pipe has cracked/crumbled right at the elbow (has a small bend that looks like a 5" trap) before running horizontal with the garage ceiling. What is the best way to fix...

Cracked Furnace Pipe [ 49 Answers ]

Hello everyone I have a quick question. One of the pipes which is attached to our furnace and leads outside cracked about 8 months ago. The repairman came and took care of it using waterproof adhesive sealant. A few weeks ago, another repairman came to clean up a natural gas leak and I asked...

Rusted drain pipe broke off, how do I fix it... [ 1 Answers ]

We were having some kitchen cabinets installed and the drain pipe the goes into the wall for the sink broke off, well part of the threads broke off inside the 45 deg. Connector inside the wall. I can see the 45 deg connector and it looks fine and so does the pipe inside the wall, we removed the...

View more questions Search