Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brokenkitten13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 08:34 PM
    80's/90's television show
    OK I need to know a name of a show that had I believe 4 guys(real I think) who kind of looked like kiss, they wore make-up and had different colored hair like blue green and red and I'm pretty sure they would sing too. If you have any idea of the show name please tell!:)
    sea bass Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Ok I Am Trying To Figure Out The Same Show!!
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Aug 29, 2011, 06:38 AM
    Kideo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

This is a tough one... 80's - early 90's TV show/movie [ 9 Answers ]

OK I saw this animated show/movie (can't remember which it was) on TV when I was really young. It couldn't have been before 1985. It involved a witch or sorcerer who had the ablity to turn people into stone. The villain hyponotized the young men of the village and used them to round up all...

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

Looking for a 80's or early 90's show [ 3 Answers ]

I didn't see this show on TV it was shown in my library class when I was in sixth grade I have talked to three or four other people who remember it but can't remember the name. The show is about these kids in the future who walk through this forest and find a door that takes them into an abandoned...

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv [ 1 Answers ]

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv it was about a boy running from the government because they put a computer chip in his head and wanted it back for "research" and it was killing him but he stayed on the run. I used to love this show but I can't remember the name. Please help.

View more questions Search