Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hennel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 12:28 PM
    Name of a movie similar to somewhere in time
    I am trying to remember the name of a movie that was similar to Somewhere in Time. I know it involved time travel and a romance between an artist. For some reason I also remember something with horses. I know this is very vague. Please help!
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 27, 2010, 03:20 PM

Maybe this one? The Love Letter (1998) (TV)
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2010, 10:32 PM

Maybe, Heaven Can Wait?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie similar to G.I. Jane in 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I need help remembering a movie that reminds me of G.I. Jane, in the sense that she stands up for herself. I remember the lady, about 18 years old, is gorgeous and the guys all like her. At the end of the movie I remember her on the dock at a Lake and she's in a short tight shirt and has shaved...

Movie similar to Beetle Juice [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie made in the 70's to early 80's that I watched when I was younger and can not remember much about it, but would like to find it again. Here is what I do know. 1) The main characters are a husband and wife 2) They have a car wreck on a snowy road and skid off the road 3) They go...

Childhood movie similar to The Point? [ 1 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie all the time about a painter or something who traveled to this forest. There was a king who controlled an army of AXES and other sharp implements. He also had this ferris wheel/saw thing... anyone know the name? The animation was like the animation in The Point I think...

Looking for the Title of a Movie similar to Stand by Me etc. [ 5 Answers ]

Only can recall vague parts. The movie is set in the 50s - 60s most likely in the Southern states of America. It centers around a blonde girl around 12 and a colored girl 12 - 14, they are good friends who play around a treehouse for a lot of the movie. They have fueds with a group of boys who...

View more questions Search