Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolfwing258 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 10:37 AM
    What should I do when the computer stops after I put the name for the computer?
    After I put in my time zone part, the next part was putting a name for the computer, after I finished typing the name in and press next it pauses and after a hour or 2 it's still the same
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 27, 2010, 11:02 AM
    Have your tried starting over from the beginning again ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer stops at a black screen with a flashing cursor [ 2 Answers ]

I have an HP Pavilion 743g. When I turn on my computer, the HP logo flashes on the screen, then it goes to a black screen with a flashing cursor. I have tried to hit f8 to put the computer in save mode, but the windows advanced options menu doesn't come up. Also I have hit f10 to do a system...

My computer only downloads part of a file then suddenly stops [ 2 Answers ]

I use windows xp, and on internet explorer I try to download a file e.g an itunes update and it only downloads a bit of the file then just stops, and also if I try to watch a video online and it only loads a few seconds of it, does anybody know how to solve this problem? Thank you

I just got my computer and I have put stuff on it that I don't think I need [ 5 Answers ]

I just got my computer and I know that I have put all kinds of things on it that is not necessary please tell me how I delete these unwanted sites

Computer stops repsonding when booting [ 35 Answers ]

Okay I have a major problem that I have no idea how to fix at this point. When I turn my computer on, it will stop responding every time. I tried putting in my windows xp disk to reinstall it but it won't even get that far because it just stops and won't respond. My keyboard stops working and...

Computer reboots by itself/Windows stops responding or freezes [ 8 Answers ]

I am an owner of a MAXDATA PC (FAVORIT 3000 I M08 UK) and I am facing two major problems at the moment: 1. I cannot enter Windows XP 2. The computer reboots by itself just before entering Windows I don't really know much about computers, and I am scared to do anything... Can anyone help...

View more questions Search