Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timi79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 08:16 AM
    Is there any Quranic wazaif to cure my 3 and half years old son s autsim?
    Does Quran tell to recite any particular surah to cure atuism?? My son is 3 and half years old and is autistic.
    kalma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 07:39 AM

*** tell me wazifa for marriage
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Mar 11, 2011, 08:54 AM
    Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Rahiim.
    First of all, there is in my knowledge nothing called `wazifah` in the Quran or the Sunnah. So let`s not innovate. And Allaah knows best, but there are imams that have been leading people astray ever since the time of sohabah, so don`t just take everything people say and do as a part of Islam. There does exist what you call ruqiyah (that you recite Quran or listen to it trusting in Allaah to cure or protect you or driving out shaitaan), and even it according to a hadiith is better to avoid, and just trust Allaah. And reciting Quran is always better than using your time for vanity, but why wouldn`t we just read The Book of Allaah because we love Him? It seems we only turn to Him when something`s wrong, and when everything`s okay we even forget to thank Him, and people go to make shirk in stead -may Allaah protect.
    For fulfilling your needs from Allaah you have the most powerful thing, which is du`a asking directly from Him Alone, tawakkul to Him Alone, and yaqiin. 2 raka`ah and du`a was the way of sohabah. And there are times, when du`aa is better excepted. You as a mother should believe in the promise of the messenger of Allaah -sAaws- that the parents du`a is accepted without doubt. If you were not the mother, I`d be advicing you to go to the child's mother or father and ask them to make du`aa, because there is no doubt Allaah will accept it. And when you are fasting (saum) and doing good deeds according to Sunnah sincerely for Allaah, du`aa is even stronger.
    But I want to also remind us that being patient with the qadar of Allaah is something more preferred. For example Allaah`s Messenger -sAaws- told a woman -rA`a- who had epilepsy that if she wants, Rasuul -sAaws- would make du`a for her, and if she likes to wait for better in the aakhirah, that she makes sobr. Then she asked him -sAaws- only to ask Allaah that her `awrah doesn`t uncover. Another sohabi -rA`a- in jihad lost his eye, which was hanging out. Rasuulullaahi -sAa`ws- said the same as to the woman, so his reply was given in his action that he ripped the eye of and stepped on it, and returned to jihad. This is how much sohabah had love for Allaah and meeting Him that they often didn`t choose the ease of this world except if they could attain by it the akhirah. And being patient and content with what Allaah has decreed is a sign of eemaan, a means of worshiping Him, and leads to attaining a higher status in Jannah.
    Of course you ask from Allaah everything of the good of what you need in dunja, but don`t forget the akhirah. And call Him by His Names, humbly, with fear and hope, and with determination. We are all in need of Him, and He is Al-Qhaniju Al-Hamiid.
    And Allaah knows best.
    It may not be that autism is bad for him. It`s just a genetic disability. At least Allaah will not require
    From him what is required from a strong healthy person. But everyone is tested. I hope this helped you.
    Salaam.

Best thing is to tell your father you want to marry, ask him to make du`aa for you, and look for you a good husband. As a father that`s what I`d expect from my daughter, and I would count on Allaah. Allaah knows your situation, and I don`t. But if your father is a religious good sunni muslim who doesn`t make du`aa to anyone along with Allaah, this is definitely my advice. And Surat Jasin is always easing everything by the permission of Allaah.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2011, 02:10 PM

Not to my knowledge. My child is autistic and my Imam has told me to pray for guidance, and strenth, but not for a cure.

Allah is in control. And there is a reason these children are born with this gift.
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Mar 12, 2011, 01:54 PM
    Comment on jenniepepsi's post
    May Allaah bless you. See: "this gift". Allaahu akbar. I just told my daughter today when she said she would have liked to spend time with me in a different way than doing chores, to repeat what the Messenger of Allaah -sAaws- is reported to have said: "wa rdha bi maa qusima laka takun aqhaa an-naas" (Be pleased with what you have been given. You will be the richest of people). She did and she smiled, and she said now her face is shining because she`s happy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend left me after 3 and half years together. [ 13 Answers ]

Ok this is where I'm at. Me and my ex broke up 3 weeks ago we lived together for 2 and half years and even got two cats and a joint account. I'm now 27 and she is 25 We met off a dating site and met up the same night we started talking. Anyway at the start I was just having fun with her and didn't...

My 2 and a half yr old son won't be potty trained! [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 3 in may and he will not use the potty or the toilet! He is a very clever little boy I know that he knows what to do but getting him to do it is impossible... In the past week he has sat on the toilet and done a wee a couple of times, and then from there I have carried on letting him...

My three and half years old son is suffering from autism, how can I tackle this [ 1 Answers ]

My son is three and half years old and is suffering from autism? I am the only person living with him as my husband comes late at night. I am fond of watching t.v. All day long my t.v is switched on. My son is the only child at home, Doctors recommended for speech therapy but I can't afford it?...

Quranic point of view about darbars [ 3 Answers ]

I am final year engineering student. In my Institute there are so many people (including me) who are confused about Islamic point of view about darbar's and olias like data ganj Baksh, Shahbaz qalandar and all. Common questions are why don't we ask directly from Allah? Is this forbidden in...

Trying for a baby. 2 and half years [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya - My husband and I have been trying for a baby now two and a half years... at first things were okay - we were really laid back 'it will happen when it happens' but when I had my birthday last year, things got me down. I know I have years left, as this year I will be 26. Doctors have...

View more questions Search