Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Feb 26, 2010, 11:55 PM
    Zomcom? Where guy takes mother's head out of grave and kisses her
    I think this is a comedy, perhaps a horror movie about zombies.

All I remember is one scene where the young guy goes to I believe it's his mom's grave. He digs her up and her skeleton is alive. He takes off her head and she asks for a kiss or something and when he does, she bites his lip and doesn't let go.

It was supposed to be funny, not scary.

Hope someone knows! Thanks!
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 27, 2010, 01:20 AM

I think it might be this one...
    Aka Revenge Of The Living Dead

Return of the Living Dead Part II (1988) - IMDb user reviews

Feb 28, 2010, 12:21 AM

No, that's not it. I believe I remember that one. Where the little boy is bullied by some kids in a sewer when they find the barrel thing with the zombie, and one of the boys gets infected...

Thanks, but not it. Man... if only there weren't 20287468193 zombie movies, lol.
    mikonei Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jun 7, 2011, 05:14 AM
    I've been asking around about this movie for months and the answer fell into my lap today. It's called Ed and His Dead Mother. I can't wait to watch it, and hopefully you're still interested as well :)

Aug 2, 2011, 11:02 AM

YEEEES!! Awesome, thank you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it true that if a guy does a head-turn, does that mean he likes me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm new here! I have a concern about my current crush and wanted some advice. First of all, I will tell you what happened, so you can have a better idea where this is all coming from and get better results this way. First Situation: It all started on Friday (Feb. 16 2007),...

This Guy is Stuck in my head!--is it love? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi people, I really do think I'm in love here.. I mean this guy is perfect! Sweet, charming, cute, just adorably awesome! I truly think he's the one.. he gives me butterflies-he sits by me everyday-he IM's me everyday-when he sings he makes me all happy and tingly-hes just so nice to me-yet like...

Will medication that a guy takes effect the baby? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend takes really strong acne medication. On the label it says it can cause birth defects. But is this only if you're the girl that's taking it. Or does it mean for the guy too? Will it mess up his sperm or something?

Never kisses me [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have a great relationship but he never comes up and kisses me or gives me a hug,I always initiate the kissing.We have sex every other night,but he only gives me a quick kiss during it and that's it,I want to make out,what should I do?

If a guy takes a while to orgasm during sex is that a blessing or a burden? [ 9 Answers ]

Was with a girls but took 35 min to orgasm,with her again took 30 min to orgasm.Only takes 5 min though masturbation.I want to know if it's a burden or blessing that it takes much longer to orgasm though intercourse and if there's any ways to help speed up the process?

View more questions Search