Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Calvins_babygurl09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 06:41 PM
    I cant get Pregnant
    I've been with my fiancé for 9 months and we've tried to get pregnant for sometime now... uh... I have this fear that I can't get pregnant... I need help... I want to have children as do he but It seams somebody don't want us to... can somebody please help me... :(
    MarineWife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 06:39 PM
    Do you have irregular periods? That causes problems when you are trying to get pregnant.
    Also sometimes it just takes some women longer than others to get pregnant. Maybe you should go to the doctor and see if something is wrong to make sure.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 28, 2006, 06:54 PM
    When was your last female physical? Stress can make it hard to become pregnant. Also, it takes the average woman up to a year of trying to become pregnant.

What is your age? Have you ever been on birth control? If so, what kind, for how long, and how long have you been off?
    pips123456 Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

May 31, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvins_babygurl09
    I've been with my fiance for 9 months and we've tried to get pregnant for sometime now... uh... I have this fear that I can't get pregnant... I need help... I want to have children as do he but It seams somebody dont want us to... can somebody please help me...:(
    Don't panic I felt the same it won't happen if your trying to hard I turned into a mad woman I was bying tests all the time and nothing so one of my friends said have sex 11 days after your period so we went on holiday to relax didn't even think of getting pregnant when I come home I felt sick and woo hoo I was pregnant
    Try having sex 11 days after your periord it worked for me
    And try those ovulation tests
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 12:14 PM
    If you have only been with him for 9 months, you could not have been trying for too long. It can take normal, healthy couples up to a year to conceive. Have you charted your cycle? Do you know when you ovulate. These are important factors. I agree with J_9, you should get a physical to make sure you are in tip top shape.
    endlessecho Posts: 121, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Likek said before, it takes a normal couple up to a year but there are things you can do to increase your chances to get pregnant. Google something along the lines of "how to improve conception" or something and just read on different sites. :]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I want to have a baby and I am not having any luck me and my husband have been trying for 3 months I have been off the pill for almost 4 months and we have tried a few different ways and still no luck help us please I am wanting this so very bad help me

New way of getting pregnant again.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I would like to know if any one knows of a new way you can get pregnant after you have had a done. I am 29 years old and have 3 beautiful children. At the time I "WAS" happily married so my and my then husband decided 3 children were enough for us, so I did a tuble in 2003 my tubes were...

Pregnant? [ 18 Answers ]

OK so I am 22 days late. Never been anywhere near this late before. I have all the preggy signs, BUT if I am preggy its nothing like my first one was, MUCH milder. I just took another hpt (early response too)and it was negative. I took one test riht after I missed, 1 blood test 2 weeks ago, and now...

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My period is almost a week late which is unusual for me. I am usually 29 and 32 days between cycles. My breasts are not swollen or tender but are a little sensitive after intercourse. I had an irregular period at the beginning of February. I have taken two pregnancy tests (one before missed...

View more questions Search