Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Manabo Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Nov 27, 2006, 06:15 PM
    I need help about a certain cell phone
    Hi, I am in need of help. Im thinking of buying a cellphone but I'm not sure if it will be compatible. Ive done searches and found nothing. I have no knowledge about cellphones and basically I just know how they work. Now the cell phone model is called the p900iv you might recall this phone from the final fantasy movie. This cell phone is from a companny called NTT docomo, I have found several articles on this particular cellphone but non of it mentions the fect that if it can be used abroad. Can someone please help me find out whether I can use this cell phone in canada and If not can you find a way how to? It might be asking tooo much but it'll be a great help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 27, 2006, 06:17 PM
    Ask your carrier what cell phone models are supported or if they support that one. Different carriers support different phones.
    Manabo Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Nov 27, 2006, 06:20 PM
    Well the problem is that the carrier won't respond I am purchasing the cellphone on eBay and that sounds a bit dangerous that's why I'm not certain if I should buy it. I've asked the carrier for days at least more than 3 weeks and no response. So that's why I'm asking here.Thanks for the asnwers.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 27, 2006, 08:21 PM
    Have you tried other carriers?

But I would not purchase the phone unless the carrier tells you its compatible. No way we can do that.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2006, 08:42 PM
    Each cell phone is formatted to work only with the service provider that sold you the phone. So if you are going to buy it on E-bay the seller might be able to tell you what service provider this phone would work with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Don't Want A New Cell Phone! [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: Hi, A couple of years ago I purchaes a flip phone from ATT Wireless-about a year ago CellularOne took over. I chose the pay-as-you-go service. Last month, I was more or less informed by CellularOne that I needed to sign up for a new pay-as-you-go plan & purchase a new phone. I don't...

Already own cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone direct me or inform me?I previously had a contract with a company who provided cell phone service(ALLTELL) The contract has been Up(1year) 9th of Jan 2005.Iwould like to use my exsisting phone(Motorola) And sign on with a new company.Most PCS will not do this,you have to use Their...

Cell phone [ 3 Answers ]

I had a cingular cell phone.. I broke it.. my son gave me his old Samsung t-mobil phone.. well my sim card won't work.. is there any way to make it work?? any help

Cell phone gps [ 2 Answers ]

Ive Been Told Most New Cell Phones Have Gps. Is This True? If So How Accurate Is The Location And Can I Track This With Only Having The Cell Number. Does The Phone Have To Be Currently In Service?

View more questions Search