dynamic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 06:08 PM
    Swimming
    Can you tell me where do they teach swimming to kids in borivli
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2006, 08:08 PM
    I did a Yahoo search for Borivli and swimming,

I got a whole list of articles, try it and see if that helps you.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=bor...p=mss&ei=UTF-8

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleached hair and swimming [ 1 Answers ]

I just bleached my hair and I want to go swimming will my hair turn green, what can I do to avoid this from happing.

Swimming and Reika [ 1 Answers ]

Would anyone have any information on the use of Reika Healing as part of a swimmers training program. e.g. stress management or motivational use, affirmations etc

Dogs and swimming [ 3 Answers ]

I take my lab swimming regularly and was wondering how long can he swim for without coming back. The reason I ask is that he sometines can't find the ball but will not come back without it and I worry that he might not make it back. Any info is appreciated.

Okay -- Swimming. [ 1 Answers ]

This really isn't a question. I joined swim team because I like to swim, I am not thin, but definitely not fat. I have gotten so well toned and built in upper arms/calves/shoulders. This is after about 2 weeks, and the season is another 3 months. I suggest if you want a workout to really help...

Menstration and Swimming [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot get me daughter to use a tampon. She is a swimmer and now teaches swimming. I can't find any info on being in the pool with a light period. Any for sure answers out there?

View more questions Search