Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikita kumar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 12:21 PM
    I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him
    I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him...
    Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason
    ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2010, 12:44 PM

You can't, he's not interested in a relationship, and that's the bottom line.

Time to move on and find someone who sees all the great aspects of you and appreciates who you are.

If you continue to accept this less than nice behaviour, it is all you will get. It happens time and time again.

Maybe get out there and start a new activity. Get some new people into your life and your mind off this guy.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2010, 03:48 PM

You love him enough to let him go and you love yourself more to let someone in that will appreciate you.
    teastalk Posts: 299, Reputation: 21

Feb 26, 2010, 08:47 PM

There will never be closure.

Find something else to do.

Move on and don't bother with him.

It is better to find someone else.
    nikita kumar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neverme View Post
    You can't, he's not interested in a relationship, and that's the bottom line.

Time to move on and find someone who sees all the great aspects of you and appreciates who you are.

If you continue to accept this less than nice behaviour, it is all you will get. It happens time and time again.

Maybe get out there and start a new activity. Get some new people into your life and your mind off this guy.
    But the thing is main use bhul nai pa rahi hu what can I do?
    amylovejb12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 02:05 AM

U should ask him why does he hated u and try and make him happy and get him something
    cuteyjazzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2010, 04:28 PM
    Please Please HELP ME I'm in love with this guy my best friend told me that he was going to ask me out becoz he told her so on an so on. And I was waiting and waiting but no answer. I was begen to think he was'nt going to ask me out. Then the night came me best friend said to me he does not LOVE YOU ANY MORE I said oh and said why does he not love me any more my best friend said I don't no & I said I think I no why when he was being anyoing to me I was on msn talking to my friend and I said to her the girl on msn liam is being a f***en d*** head so that's why I think he does not like me any more so I'm going to tell my best friend to tell liam WHY Don't U LIKE HER ANY MORE OK well thanks PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZPLZPLZPLZ HELP ME
    joemar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 08:43 PM
    I love joemar but hnd nya ko love hate nya ko
    unworthygirl Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Oct 14, 2010, 08:26 AM
    Comment on cuteyjazzy's post
    Wow had the same problem, but do you want to go out with this guy who keeps on changing his mind about u? Because I bet your amazin but what do you think u'd do if you get so far in love with him and he just changes his mind?
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Nov 3, 2010, 12:12 AM
    LET HIM GO he's not worth it do you want to be with someone who ''got bored of you''
    harleymarie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 08:35 AM
    I had the same proble we loved each other for a long time and know he hates me but I still have fillings for him but I try 2 think of it as a faz if he was meant to be he COME BACK
    Lilphiphi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 12:38 PM

Man let go n move on wit lyf
    t.zintle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 04:03 AM
    I had the very same problem of you we have only 3months me an my boy friend he just change out of the blue I don't know why cause I was try to show him love he promise me many thing by that time but now every thing is gone I really still love him but his not intresed to me any more the big thing that give me stressed is that we working to gether but not in the same departme but the same area so I don't know how I am going to look the stuff I am too shy now at work is like every body is talking about us so ineed advised an I can't go on with my life cause I am still love my boy friend even if I give him a call he became so rude to me an before dec he say to me if I decide to come on his house I suppose to call him first not just come
    ravegirl17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 09:16 AM
    The same thing is wrong with me...
    I have been best friends with this boy for 3 years going on 4 and he has loved me loved me ever since we met... Well for 3 whole years I knew he loved me but I never gave him a chance he asked me out and tried his best in all his power too win my heart but I was being dumb and immature and just wanted too have fun... Well one night I went to sleep thinking about him and then when I awoke the next morning I realized why am I looking for guys and doing dumb stuff when my Best Friend loves me for who I am...
    So I told him I liked him and sure enough we started dating... I was so happy you could not tell I was sad everyday was heaven and pure plise for me... but two days after valentine's day he broke up with me because of my past and that he couldn't let go of it. Four days later we got back together and once again I was happy as could be while we were together we were both happy and nothing bad ever happened at least I didn't see it coming. Well he went too Spring Break with he Friend and his Friend Famliy too Florida... And when he came back he broke my heart again. He said he didn't want a girlfriend that he just wanted too have fun and in those words he means he wants to go out and have sex with chicks and be a free man...
    I sit here everyday questioning why this happened I Love Him with all my heart and now I am stuck in the friend zone like he was for three years... Can someone help me give me advice because I don't want too give up on him I want to show him that I love and care for him like he did...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

I love a boy who doesn't love me [ 2 Answers ]

There's this boy I am totally in love with but he's 2 years older and he doesn't think it would work out. I've tried to forget about him but it hasn't worked. What do I do ?

I love the boy who hates me, not my boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

I used to have a thing with this guy, we'll call him "Fred." Then his parents wouldn't let him have a girlfriend until next year (6 months away). So he stopped talking to me, but didn't tell me why until like a month later. I decided to brush it off and continue on life. But I really wanted a...

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

View more questions Search