Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherie Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2004, 02:34 PM
    Height
    At what age does a woman stop growing does anyone know?
    linz_legrand Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2004, 04:45 PM
    Height
    Usually in their teens... but bone loss can cause a woman to actually shrink when she's older.

Hope this Helps!
    - Lucy
    dave5150 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Dec 25, 2004, 05:37 PM
    Growth
    Most girls I know reached their full height between 14 and 16.
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2005, 05:56 AM
    They stop at...
    Most girls stop growing at usually 18 or 21, at least that's what I heard from my doc...

Hope this help
    Answer you question!
    nhucheson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2005, 11:39 AM
    At What Age Do Girls Stop Growing?
    Hi,

Growth varies from female to female. However, the latest growth will not occur after the age of 18.

There is also a growth reoccurance at a later age but there is a chance of 15% of growth and usually the other 85% it is height loss for female. Which is usually after the age of 50.

If you are interested in taking any sorts of supplements make sure you read this page first: http://www.heightguide.com and learn about the companies that are scams.

Best of luck

NH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discrimination against height? [ 5 Answers ]

Why has basketball been arbitrarily limited to the taller men? This is like limiting boxing to heavyweights. Why not make this sport available on a professional level to all heights and adjust the height of the basket accordingly. Nothing is lost in the drama of the game.

Basketball & Height [ 3 Answers ]

Do you think by playing basketball person can get taller?:confused:

Height & mass [ 3 Answers ]

A student is 1.7m tall and has a mass of 60Kg. If the dimension of this student shrank by a factor of three(to1/3 previous values) estimate the mass of the shrunk student. I think the answer is not 20 and I don't think it is that easy. Please help me answer this question. Thank you a lot!!

A/C fuse box height [ 1 Answers ]

I am moving an exterior a/c compressor to a new location and have to move the breaker box too. It is currently at 48", is that a code requirement or can I locate it lower to 36". Thank you

Height [ 4 Answers ]

First of all.. I'm 4'11.. I'm short in middle school I'm in 7th grd.. and a lot of people are taller than me I matured in 3rd grd... at the end of third grd I started my period and I had boobs since like 2nd grd summer or third grd I don't remember but it was in between 2nd and 3rd. And I'm...

View more questions Search