Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpklaus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 10:09 AM
    How to remove white outline from a photoshopped image using gimp?
    Im trying to remove a pesty 1 pixel outline off a photoshopped image, using gimp software. Please help!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2010, 10:17 AM
    Why not crop the outline out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White outline of objects [ 7 Answers ]

Our seven year old daughter, as she is viewing objects she is saying that she sees a white outline on the edges of objects ? Any ideas on this. Zorbcorba

Black & white image with 2 or 3 colors only [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Friends, I'm new member to this forum. I hope will get the answer one of my very small question. Here we go- Que- If I want a Black & White photograph in which say for e.g. only 2 colors should be highlighted like Red and Sky Blue and rest of the image portion will be captured in B&W,...

Turning image into outline [ 7 Answers ]

I am wanting to take a photo or clip art picture and turn into just a outline, so I can trace it and make a pattern to carve on eggs , does anyone know how this is done? Thanks for your help , angie

White outline of objects [ 2 Answers ]

If you had said your daughter sees white outlines around people, I would say she was seeing a good aura. Anything organic can have an aura, so what type of objects does she see this around? Just curious because certain people can detect auras and she could be displaying psychic abilities. Children...

Converting Image to Black & White/Sepiah? [ 6 Answers ]

I have Adobe Photoshop 5.0 and I want to convert a colored picture to Sepiah and Black & White. Can someone please tell me how to do this??

View more questions Search