Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlkhan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 09:13 AM
    How can I identify the sensor which siBDii code reader: P0141(bank1, oxygen sensor 2)
    I have check engine light comes on for Nissan Quest 2002, and I took the OBDii reading saying oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 2. My question is how can I identify the sensor which side and front or rear from the cat.converter, please.

Feb 26, 2010, 09:16 AM

Oxygen sensor location under the Nissan Quest 2002 car

Feb 26, 2010, 09:17 AM

A diagrom for the Oxygen sensor location under the Nissan Quest 2002 car.

Feb 26, 2010, 09:19 AM
    [QUOTE=mlkhan;2249813]I have check engine light comes on for Nissan Quest 2002, and I took the OBDii reading saying oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 2. My question is how can I identify the sensor which side and front or rear from the cat.converter. Please find a diagram for oxygen sensor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MAP sensor;Mass Airflow sensor;Volume Air sensor-All Same? [ 8 Answers ]

97 Nissan Pickup - 160,000 miles - KA24E engine -Check engine Soon Light Code reader says volume air sensor. Is this the same as a mass airflow sensor or the MAP sensor? Where is this sensor located, in the throttle body injection? Just threw a new O2 (Bosch)sensor on it, I lost that bet.. it...

Oxygen sensor [ 2 Answers ]

My sons 04 vw jetta has intermitent idleing issues was told it is mass air flow sensor or o2 sensor any thoughts?

1989 honda civic. (code 4)crank angle sensor.(code 8) tdc position sensor [ 0 Answers ]

The car idles randomly after warm up.I check the ecu for codes and it gives 4 crank angle sensor and 8 tdc position sensor. I did a search and one of the ad posted by a guy in Canada says that he had to get part from different vehicles until he got all of them to work properly. Will I be able to...

Oxygen Sensor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1993 ford taurus 3.8L V6 GL automatic. Can you tell me how "many" oxygen sensors this type of car has and where each one is located on my car?

Oxygen sensor [ 1 Answers ]

Good day all of you I am having problem with my oxygen sensor on my Honda civic 98 EX it comes with 4 wires. I went to see the price of it, at the dealer, and I was chocked from it, they told me 185 .00$ each. That is why I am looking to buy a universal one, it cost a lot less money, but my...

View more questions Search