Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apcalogic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 05:04 AM
    I have a Bluetooth enabled Laptop & I have 2 Bluetooth enabled mobiles named as AX1 &
    I have a Bluetooth enabled Laptop & I have 2 Bluetooth enabled mobiles named as AX1 & AY1
    My Laptop display these mobiles in main window of Bluetooth as follows
    AX1
    AY1
    I am aware that Bluetooth has device list(a data list like table) & the same is dispayed in main window(like a form).
    My question is how to link this device list in my Microsoft Access database table?
    Or what is the path/location of device list/History list in bluetooth programm Files/IVT Corporation Folder?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 26, 2010, 01:40 PM

This isn't an Access issue. You need to contact the people behind the Bluetooh spec and see if they have an API that can read the device liste.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Admin$ share is enabled? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm using psexec command from remote server to my system, its showing an error net work path was not found. make sure that the default admin$ share is enabled But the admin$ share is available in my PC But this psexec command is working successfully in same domain.:rolleyes: Any one ...

Mysql is not enabled in phpinfo() of php 5.3.1 [ 1 Answers ]

hi, I am having apache 2.2.14, php 5.3.1 and mysql 5.1.43 installed on vista. I am trying since 2 days to configure php to have mysql enable on phpinfo(). 1. I modified php.ini to have extension_dir = "c:\php\ext" 2. modified the extension as extension="php_mysql.dll" 3. added "c:\php" to the...

Computer hibernation but not enabled [ 2 Answers ]

Computer shuts off - looks like hiberantion. Flashing Blue power button every second? Hibenation mode not enabled. Switch off completely at mainpwer supply - then sometimes wony start again for some time. Any help

Are all JAVA-enabled cell phones GPRS-enabled too? [ 1 Answers ]

Are all JAVA-enabled cell phones GPRS-enabled too? Any instances when they are not?

Web enabled [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, I want to check for whether an user has logged in or not. Of course that is over. What I actually want is once if the user had logged out when the user clicks on the browser 'Back' button the previous page shoulld not be shown as u have in Yahoo mail or in some secured sites. How should...

View more questions Search