Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Feb 25, 2010, 10:18 PM
    Lifetime movie where kids die in the end when truck blows up
    The movie, I remember pretty vividly.

The dad I believe is trying to get custody of his two kids, a boy and girl, from his ex. His ex has short brown hair. She's a bad mom, does a lot of drugs. Has a druggie boyfriend.

The dad warns everyone about how dangerous she is. In the end, there's a chase.

The mom, her boyfriend are in a truck with the two kids. Somehow, the dad knows that the truck is going to blow up. In the end of the movie, the truck blows up and everyone in it dies.

I know this was on Lifetime.

Thank you!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2010, 10:36 PM

"The Best of Families".. based on a true .story starring, Kelly McGillis and Keith Carradine. They murder her mother and father and grandmother.
    Please rate my answer on the agree/disagree button. Click agree if I helped and leave a comment. Thanks
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2010, 11:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    "The Best of Families".. based on a true .story starring, Kelly McGillis and Keith Carradine. They murder her mother and father and grandmother.
    Please rate my answer on the agree/disagree button. Click agree if I helped and leave a comment. Thanks

There is a book about this real story. It is called "Bitter Blood", by Jerry Bledsoe. My Aunt used to read a lot of True Crime and gave me the book to read. Hope you enjoy the movie. Thanks
    Eyecandy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 01:29 PM
    LadyDB- Did you ever get the real answer to that movie? I am curious to know myself because I remember that movie exactly as you describe.
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Aug 2, 2011, 11:04 AM

Yes, that is absolutely it, with Kelly McGillis, I remember her as the mother. Thank you all!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lifetime movie [ 3 Answers ]

Its about a young girl that has a baby while living at walmart??

Fantasy movie kids end 70s beginning 80s [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a kids' fantasy movie end of 70s beginning of 80s where my memory recalls those few images: 2 or 3 kids traveling in a boat, their journey beginning in a sewer hole. Then they face a dragon with seven heads. Any idea of the title guys?

Should I be worried that my mom and dad might die when they are on the road as truck? [ 6 Answers ]

My dad is a truck driver and my mom goes with him to keep him a wake and from getting hurt. And ilove them both very much. Well they only come in for three day's and stay out for two weeks or a month. Well last night I texted them and told them I loved them and missed them, they texted back and...

View more questions Search