Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barber42637 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 08:06 PM
    Ford F250 Injectors for 2003 6.0 engine
    Fuel problems, replace fuel filters (both) and oil filter, cranked and run for about one mile, stopped truck would go dead when put in gear, afterseveral attemps, truck would not crank, peroid.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2010, 08:08 PM

The basic diesel engine troubleshooting link, below, should help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1415281

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2007 ford f250 diesel engine problems [ 2 Answers ]

I traded my 99 f-250 7.3 diesel in for a 2007 f250 6.0. According to my cousin that work in the oil fields, I made a big mistake. The 7.3 is much sought after and I could have gotten more money out of it. Too late. The 2007 had 54k miles on it and the first morning, the cold start was terrible. It...

Ford 2003 f250 [ 0 Answers ]

My 2003 f250 will not start when the overdrive "off" light is on. When I turn the key on and off many times it will go off and the engine will start and run fine. Why is this and what can I do about it? Thanks for any help

Ford f250 6.0 psd keeps blowing the engine control fuse [ 1 Answers ]

Ford f250 6.0 psd keeps blowing the engine control fuse

2003 F250 Ford Diesel Truck 6.0 engine [ 2 Answers ]

My diesel truck is giving me fits. When I start it up there is no problem, but after it runs for awhile, it starts to vibrate (you can feel it in the steering wheel) it acts like it is going to die, runs badly like water in the gas, then you get a fuel smell in the cab. If you give it a little more...

2006 Ford F250 Check engine Light [ 1 Answers ]

Took my vehicle to local Ford Dealer, (check engine Light) 1st was told Bad Fazor, Fixed it Then Bad cam sensor (fixed it) was told Alternator (Fixed it) Just came on again. Every time I mean every time it comes on it is when I put it in reverse (at that second) it comes on. I read recently Ford...

View more questions Search