Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bianca25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 07:35 PM
    How do I get into the singing business?
    Hello my name is bianca and I am 12 years old but I am about to turn 13 in 4 months so I was wondering how do you get into the singing business because this is my career and this is my dream to do it. Also I want to start young.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 07:41 PM

Sing every chance you get -- at nursing homes, in school musicals, in glee clubs and choruses, in your church choir, when you're doing chores at home, to kids you babysit. Take singing lessons so you learn how to not sing with a vibrato and wobble your chin. Get lots of exposure and build a local reputation. That will lead you into other avenues as you grow up and have more opportunities.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2010, 07:36 PM
    Hi, Bianca25!

Wondergirl is correct. What sort of music do you want to sing, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Singing [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Well I'm about to turn 14 and I really love to sing. But I'm really shy so I don't sing publicly. But I know to become a singer you can't be stagefright and stuff so I don't know if should just give up on singing or try to find a solution. And I know that I need to improve my...

Singing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 13 years old and I look younger than my age.I don't think my voice sounds mature for my age.I happen to sound baby-like when I sing it tends to bring down my confidence.So now every time I sing its hard for me to believe I have a good voice. Everyone I have ever sang to though said I had a...

How to get into the singing business [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I am 12 years old and I am trying to get into the singing business but I am really frustrated because I am so young and all the teen celebs that I have seen they all say in there interviews that they got in to the singing business really young please help this is mi dream :(:confused:

What is the name and who's singing [ 3 Answers ]

This song was playing at the end of a movie during the credits. Every now and then I get a clue Every now and then I feel the need Every now and then lightning finds you And turns your darkness into dreams Every now and then I think about you Every now and then tears roll by Every now and...

Singing! [ 1 Answers ]

I really really want to be a professional singer and everyone says I've got an amazing voice but I just don't know where to start. I'm 13 but I have to start now (singing for free), I'm thinking of going on the x factor when I'm 16 but until then I need to be occupied: with singing!. please please...

View more questions Search