Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandboxes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 03:25 PM
    York furnace kicks on and off multiple times then no heat but blower will stay on
    I got my york furnace a few years ago and already had to replace the circuit board last year now this year my furnace will kick on but burners will kick on for about 3 sec then kick right back off it repeats this same pattern about 3 or 4 times before the burners just stay off and then it sounds like the blower kicks and only blows out cool air not like air conditioner cool but kind of just like having a fan on low cool then it just stays on until I go and remove the covers and put them back on then it will work fine for one or two cycles then the whole pattern starts all over... please tell me what you think it might be I have spent so much money fixing an almost brand new furnace and I'm hoping this is something I can fix myself. I've also made sure that it has a new clean filter.. and suggestions would be great!

Check out some similar questions!

My York gas furnace shut off before the blower kicks in. The burner lights up fine. [ 1 Answers ]

My York gas furnace shut off before the blower kicks in. The burner lights up fine. But the burner shut off (about 10 seconds after it lights up) before the blower kicks in. The system keeps trying for three more times. During the daytime the blower kicks in and the everything works fine for the...

Furnace blower kicks out [ 2 Answers ]

My furnace kicks in heats up and then when blower kicks in it kicks out with in a few seconds (5 or 6) what else could I say that would help?

Furnace burner cuts off when blower kicks in [ 7 Answers ]

It's a Goodman GUPI100-4. Everything appears to work right until the furnace blower kicks in. Then the burner shuts off and the blower fan continues to run until I guess it cools down to its limit. After a minute or two it goes through the same cycle. HELP.:)

What does it mean when York emergency heat light flashing 5 times? [ 1 Answers ]

HI, what does 5 flashes mean? Just got cold enough outside (for me) to turn the heat on for this fall. Heat comes on and off like usual but noticed the flashes. Have turned system off waited 15 minues then back on. Starts up fine but after awhile, 5 flashes start again. Any help is greatly...

Coleman Furnace blower kicks on and off [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Coleman model DGAT070BDE that is 9 years old. It has suddenly started acting strange. The blower motor will kick on and run for about a minute, then shut off for about 5 minutes and start all over again until I shut off the power to the furnace. The thermostat is not calling for heat as it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.