Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jilan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 12:36 PM
    I am 34 weeks pregnant and I can not feel my baby's movement I just can feel kicking
    I am 34 weeks pregnant an I can not feel my baby's movments I just can feel kicking for 5 times aday only is it normal or there is aproblem?
    jilan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 12:40 PM

I am 34 weeks pregnant an I can not feel my baby's movments I just can feel kicking for 5 times aday only is it normal or there is aproblem?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 25, 2010, 01:34 PM

Is this normal for YOU? If the movement has gotten less frequent, call your doctor ASAP. Some babies are more active than others. You'll want to think about your individual situation and notice any changes from day to day.

Note: The further you get along in the pregnancy, the less you may feel the baby moving. This is simply due to a lack of space as your baby grows and gets less room to move in the womb.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

I am 37 weeks pregnant and feel sharp pains [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having braxton hicks and there are times when I have them and I feel a sharp pain in upper thighs inside my crouch. There are also times that I am having braxton hicks and it feels like she is pushing down. At my last dr appointment on Wednesday and my doctor told me I am dilated 2 cm...

Baby's movement [ 7 Answers ]

This baby used to move a lot but the last two days she barley moves maybe 3 times but not as hard ethier is this normal I was at the docs yesterday moring before I realized she is not moving as much but every thing was good and her heart beat was good is something wrong or is this normal?? Please...

What did your baby's kicks feel like at 22 weeeks? [ 2 Answers ]

How would you describe it? I feel like there's almost someone in there tapping me with their finger, or thumping of a watermelon. And how often did you feel it at this stage.. some days I feel him all day long and some days I feel it just a few times a day

6 weeks pregnant and can feel a knot? [ 4 Answers ]

So, I am only 6 weeks pregnant. About 2 weeks ago I noticed a small raise in my lower pelvic area. Now the raise or bump has gotten bigger. Is it possible that this is the baby? I know that they baby is not even 1/2 and inch yet. I took Clomid so I have a higher risk for multiples. If I am...

View more questions Search