Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleeb12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 11:58 AM
    Girl gets raped writes about it in diary and then hangs herself
    I saw this movie when I was little but don't remember the title of it. It's about this teen girl that gets raped by one of her father's friends and she writes about it in her journal. She eventually hangs herself in the backyard of her home. Her family finds her diary and finds out about it and goes and beats the crap out of the guy. Do you know the name of this movie?
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 25, 2010, 12:10 PM

It's Once Were Warriors (1994)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl raped jogging woods finds rapests kills them [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie back in the 1980s a girl was jogging in the woods and was raped by a group of guys and left for dead. She then returns to seek revenge by killing the guys.

Movie from the 70's-little girl locked in trunk/writes inside it [ 4 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 70's (I was a little girl at the time so my memory isn't that great) about a little girl that someone would lock in a trunk in the attic as punishment? When the girl was inside she would write on the inside of the trunk. She may have died in the movie because I think at the end...

Struggling with my new feelings after finding out my girl was once raped [ 1 Answers ]

I know there are several posts along these same lines, but I need to hear someone's thoughts on the feelings I am experiencing... I'm a 23 yr old man, I have been seeing a girl (she's 21) I met about a month ago very often; it's like we've known each other for years. I feel like this is the...

Just started dating a girl - found out she's been raped by mom's boyfriend [ 8 Answers ]

Here is the situation. I started dating this 18 year old female 3 weeks ago. We have been sexually active for all 3 of those weeks. I have herd nothing but bad things about this guy that her mom is dating. He's verbally abusive and treats the mom, my girlfriend, and her 14 year old sister like...

A girl who gets raped by her coach [ 4 Answers ]

There is a film I saw on TV once it involves a girl who is training to be an athlete runner like her father and she gets raped by her coach and for it he hands over to her a gold chain with a shoe figure on it the film also features an athlete character called kaci king please could you tell me...

View more questions Search