Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apache539 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 10:03 AM
    Kids cartoon - talk dogs
    Does anyone remember a cartoon with talking dogs? The dogs were all different colors and had magic keys and that would make doors appear. They talked to kids but couldn't talk to adults.

Thank you!
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 25, 2010, 10:27 AM

Answer might be in here, given by Stardust713. Scroll down to the final post in the link...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/televi...ogs-79159.html
    apache539 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 01:55 PM
    That's it! Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for cartoon about boy who draws dogs who come to life and get him in trouble! [ 9 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the name of this cartoon movie or show for so long!! It's got a boy or a girl or a pair of siblings who are drawing in their rooms... they draw two dogs and they come to life and get them in trouble in the backyard (they spraythe hose) and in the grocery store. I can't...

Looking for the name of an 80's or 90's cartoon about dogs [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember much about this cartoon except that these dogs had crystal medallions around their necks and could open portholes.. I have been looking for this cartoon for awhile. Thanks

Getting my kids to talk [ 2 Answers ]

I have twin two and a half year old buys who both seem to have trouble speaking english can anybody give me tips on teaching them to talk ?

Cartoon with dogs [ 2 Answers ]

OK I remember a cartoon from the 90s. I think it was on cartoon network. It was about these dogs who looked like great danes. They were like white or grey. They were human like, they could talk and stand upright. Anyway the flew around in jets and attacked bad guys. They carried weapons and...

Cartoon film, lots of singing dogs [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I need to find out the name of a cartoon film, It was probably about 1988 somewehere around then I think, But all I can remember is there was loads of dogs in a backgarden and the always sang a song, and one dog was always sitting on top of a kennel, and Im sure there was a pink dog that...

View more questions Search