Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leo17miro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 08:53 AM
    Motorola and 56K and
    Hello!
    I want to get the drivers free for the motorola SM56K internal fax modem for OS Win7.
    How can I get it?
    Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 25, 2010, 09:14 AM
    Win7 has inbuilt v92 modem drivers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

56K ITU V.92 ready Fax/Modem (RJ-11 port) [ 2 Answers ]

56K ITU V.92 ready Fax/Modem (RJ-11 port) If the specification for the modem of a computer is as above, can I use cable connection? Is there any need to change / add extra hardware, apart from the modem box from the cable company?

Motorola ad! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys! Could anyone tell me the title of the new song at the motorola ad? The one that the girl rips off the shirt off the guy when he gets off the train!!

Motorola Song [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Does anyone knows What is the name of the song or who sings it on the latest advert for motorola? I think it is a kind of Asian song, I just love it and would like to buy the album but I don't even know who sings it. So please can somebody help me?:confused:

Motorola [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have a Motorola (Verizon Wireless) v325 phone and I want to transfer ringtones and pictures to and from the phone. I have Motorola Phone Tools v3 and it is too outdated and I have spent enough money on usb cables and other software. Is there any good software that WILL work, so I don't...

View more questions Search