Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BaljeetAntwal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 05:00 AM
    Usb device disconnected or unavailable as connect broadband modem
    Hi as I connect photon+ modem through usb it shows an disconnected or unavailable device .But same I connect to other system it connects
    BaljeetAntwal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 05:01 AM

Hi as I connect photon+ modem through usb it shows an disconnected or unavailable device .But same I connect to other system it connects
    sarahbrowski Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2013, 08:40 PM
    The reason can be due to the missing of driver files for the device. The driver files can either come in a separate medium or within the device. If its within the device, it may have been corrupted due to vigorous connection and disconnection process. If it is the case, you will need to update it with the help of your internet service provider and may contact them.

If the driver files comes in a separate storage medium, you just needs to install it on to your system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connect Pantech UM175 wireless broadband modem to Belkin Wireless G router [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Pantech UM 175 wireless broadband modem from Millenicom and I am able to hook it up to a laptop running Vista, a laptop running XP, and a PC running XP individually. However, I would like to have it where I can create a network so that any or all of the computers can access the internet...

Usb wifi modem device not working properly [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I try to connect to internet through a usb-wifi it says local only and as a result of this status I am not able to browse. Meanwhile other laptop in this range are working fine. I can't understand why this device is behaving very odd

USB Cable Modem - Device Manager [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Up until yesterday the internet was working on my PC. I have a Webstar modem connected to the PC through an Ethernet cable. When I tried to connect to the internet yesterday it said that the ethernet was unplugged (which it wasn't). I know its not the modem or the cables as I can still...

What is the difference between dialup modem and a Broadband modem? [ 6 Answers ]

What is the difference between dialup modem and a Broadband modem?:confused:

Broadband Modem & Modem with Router (DSL-2640B) [ 1 Answers ]

When I'm connecting broadband using D-Link ADSL broadband Modem, the connected computer will connect to Internet after verifying username and password. If I'll replace that modem with D-Link DSL-2640B (A broadband ADSL Modem WiFi router) then will this router can connect to Internet automaticall...

View more questions Search