Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xocutiexo166 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 08:27 PM
    Brown discharge then white discharge
    Hi,

I have not gotten my period yet, however, I had white discharge for months now and then the other day I had all brown discharge. When I checked again today, it was white again. Please help me!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 24, 2010, 08:30 PM
    How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, mild cramping, white discharge, negative test, small dark discharge (1X) [ 8 Answers ]

No signs of pregnancy except for missed period... I think. I have a weird cycle; it moves all around the month. I only think it's late because I remember I had it during a big event. Took two tests Saturday and Monday. Chugged water before hand on the first. The second was late Saturday night...

Brown discharge + sticky darker brown when period is due [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 and is sexually active with my boyfriend. We are each other first and only so it shouldn't be anything like std or something. Anyway, my period was due last thrusday and it didn't come. The only thing that came was creamy light brown discharge then on Friday night, me and my boyfriend...

Brown Discharge a week before period, then brown discharge at time of period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on Yaz birth control and because of a different medicine I take they say the effectiveness of the birth control may be compromised (they don't know how much) so I always make sure to use a condom in addition to the birthcontrol. I never miss a pill and take them regularly...

Bumps, white discharge, redness, itchy, some white pus [ 6 Answers ]

This hasn't been the first time but this time its not going away and I'm young and I don't want to see a doctor. Its very itchy and the bumps are red and swollen and hurt sometimes. They also bleed and I have A LOT of discharge. Its very uncomfortable. What could it be? Do I have to see someone? Or...

View more questions Search