Germany social security tel # refund of contribution
    Request form for applaid for refound of contribution from germany
    manardu1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 04:26 PM

Form for german refound contribution
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 12:20 PM
    This forum addresses only U.S. tax issues, which is why no one answered your post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Social Security Refund. [ 1 Answers ]

I lived in the U.S. for may years and I was deported. I paid taxes and I want to know if I can get back all the money I paid into my Social Security? I appreciate your help. Thank you.

Medicare,Social Security Contribution and all other taxes for L1 B Visa Holders [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can anybody please direct me to the sites or let me know about all the taxes( % or amount) mentioned above ( Medicare,Social Security Contribution and all other taxes) for a L1B visa holder working in Massachusetts. It will be really helpful if you please inform,anything I have missed in...

Social security refund [ 4 Answers ]

I worked in the US for ~9 months but now have moved back to India and do not plan to come back to the US. How do I file to get a refund on my social security payments? Thanks,

Social Security Refund [ 2 Answers ]

I am a foreign national and living in overseas. I was in USA from 1988 to 2001/2002 on F1 (student) and H1 (work visa) . I moved out of USA in 2001/2002. During that period I always worked and my previous employers withhold my Social Security and Medicare taxes. I understand that I can get the...

Social Security Refund [ 0 Answers ]

I am a foreign national and living in overseas. I was in USA from 1988 to 2001/2002 on F1 (student) and H1 (work visa) . I moved out of USA in 2001/2002. During that period I always worked and my previous employers withhold my Social Security and Medicare taxes. I understand that I can get the...

View more questions Search